Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, overlooking a descending leg of the Shenandoah National Park and near the Shenandoah River, our romantic Chalet Shenandoah is your cozy getaway!
The spacious open loft provides a comfortable sleeping and sitting area with a natural vista. There is also a private bedroom downstairs with a queen size bed. Both dining and living area boast a cathedral ceiling. Here one can experience nature and tranquility.
*1 bedroom with 1 queen
*Large loft with 1 double and 1 twin
*Jotul woodstove with glass door
*Outdoor charcoal grill
*Linens and towels provided
Activities & Attractions
1. Shenandoah River access with nearby bath-house(fishing,
picnics, and water fun). 2-5 min.
2. Canoeing and tubing the Shenandoah River 3-7 min.
3. George Washington National Forest 10 min.
4. Hikng, fishing, and hunting 10 min.
5. Historic Catherine Furnace 10 min.
6. Bowling (duck pins) 10 min.
7. Luray Caverns 20 min.
8. Skyline Drive on Shenandoah Nat'l Park 25 min.
9. Massanutten Resort- snow skiing, tubing
Waterpark, puttputt golf, bumper cars, etc. 25 min.
10.New Market Battlefield 25 min.
11.Antiques & Gift Shops 25 min.
12.Harrisonburg 40 min.
13.Charlottesville 60 min.
14.Washington, D.C. & Richmond 120 min.